Organizing a party for about 25 people can be a daunting task, especially when you want to make it eco-friendly. But with a few simple tips, hacks and reminders, you can easily pull off a memorable and eco-friendly event. Start by creating a budget for the party.
This will help you narrow down your options and make sure you are not overspending. Make sure to factor in food, decorations, and any other materials you will need for the party. When it comes to eco-friendly decorations, consider renting items instead of buying them. This way, you can reuse and recycle the items after the party is over. You can also try upcycling items you already have, such as mason jars or bottles, to create unique and eye-catching decorations.
Food is an essential part of any party. To make your party eco-friendly, try to source your food locally and use ingredients that are in season. This will reduce your carbon footprint and help support your local economy. If you’re serving drinks, try to offer drinks in reusable containers instead of single-use plastic cups.
Finally, create a reminder list of the essential things you need to remember for the party. This will help you stay organized and make sure you don’t forget anything important. Organizing a party for 25 people is no easy task. But with a few simple tips, hacks, and reminders, you can easily pull off an eco-friendly and memorable event. Just remember to create a budget, use eco-friendly decorations, source food locally, and create a PowerPoint reminder list.
With these tips, you’ll be sure to have a successful and enjoyable party.
Reminder List for Eco-Friendly Party (Just in case you forget to make one):
• Set the date and time for the party and let your guests know about it.
• Choose a venue for the party that is easy to access and has enough space for all the guests.
• Choose reusable plates, cutlery, and glassware for the party.
• Look for eco-friendly decorations that can be reused or recycled after the party.
• Use organic and locally sourced ingredients for the food and drinks.
• Plan an enjoyable mix of activities for your guests to enjoy.
• During the high tea and brunch, plan for some activities that can transition into the evening party.
• For example, you could have some music and dancing during the high tea and brunch.
• Set up some games like charades or scavenger hunts that can be enjoyed by all the guests.
• Have some snacks available for the evening party.
• Plan a fun photo booth with props that can be used by the guests.
• Set up a bar with drinks, and make sure to use eco-friendly cups and straws.
• Have some eco-friendly favours like organic chocolates or seeds that can be taken home by the guests.
• Make sure to thank your guests for attending the party and for being eco-friendly.